YOUR VOTE MATTERS.
Voting is the way UFCW members flex their power in the political process. From wages and worksite issues to strengthening our kids’ future, voting is the way we have our say.
2017 CA Legislative Scorecard
Is your representative a policy champion for issues that affect UFCW members and working families?
Your Voice is Needed! Pharmacists & Technicians:
UFCW is working to ensure pharmacists have the support to do their most important job: delivering the right medicines, in the right doses and protecting consumers.
Voting and Elections
UFCW voters matter for California.
UFCW is working to ensure pharmacists have the support to do their most important job: delivering the right medicines, in the right doses and protecting consumers against potentially deadly drug interactions.
The UFCW is the only union representing cannabis workers in California. We are committed to building a successful industry that offers consumers access to safe products and local communities jobs with better wages and benefits.
- Prop. 68: California Drought, Water, Parks, Climate, Coastal Protection, and Outdoor Access For All Act of 2018. Recommend: Vote Yes
- Prop. 69: Motor vehicle fees and taxes: restriction on expenditures: appropriations limit. Recommend: Vote Yes
- Prop. 70: Greenhouse Gas Reduction Reserve Fund. Recommend: Vote No
- Prop. 71: Ballot Measures: effective date. Recommend: Vote Yes
- Prop. 72: Property tax: new construction exclusion: rainwater capture system. Recommend: Vote Yes
- Regional Measure 3: Raise bridge tolls to fund transit improvements. Recommend: Vote Yes
Sacramento, CA – Today, the California Senate voted to protect public health by passing SB 1442 (Wiener), a bill to strengthen staffing standards in retail pharmacies. SB 1442 will equip pharmacists with much-needed support so they can focus on their most important job: protecting patients from dangerous drug interactions and safely dispensing prescriptions. (more…)