In our workplaces and communities, immigrant workers and members of our unions face the daily uncertainty of raids and deportations under the Trump agenda.
Join us to fight the attacks on Immigrant workers.
The training will include:
- Know your rights: In the community and at your worksite – laws, contract language, do’s and don’ts
- Be Prepared: Rights and what to do if faced with deportations and worksite raids
- Organize: Building Labor/Community Coalitions including elected leaders
- Rapid Response: Building a movement to defend all workers and their families.
UPCOMING TRAININGS: Registration opens 9am, Training 10am-3:30pm
Please RSVP to those listed below and to get individual flyers for each training. Union members and stewards welcome.
Southern California: Contact Hector Saldivar, [email protected]
– Orange County: Wednesday, March 8th, UFCW 324, 8530 Stanton Ave., Buena Park
– San Diego: Saturday, March 25th, San Diego Education Association, 10393 San Diego Mission Road, #100, San Diego
– Los Angeles: Tuesday, March 28th, United Teachers of Los Angeles (UTLA) Auditorium), 3303 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles
Northern California: Contact Tara Carey, [email protected]
– North Bay, Napa/Solano Counties: Friday, March 10th, Homeward Bound of Marin, (The Key Room),
1385 N Hamilton Parkway, Novato
– San Jose/South Bay: Saturday, March 25th, 2102 Almaden Road – Hall A, San Jose
– East Bay/San Francisco: Saturday, April 8th, Location TBD
– Sacramento: Friday, March 24th, 2840 El Centro Rd., Sacramento
Central Valley: Contact Pedro Ramirez, [email protected]borfed.org
– Fresno: Saturday, April 8th, Teamsters Local 431, 1140 W Olive Ave., Fresno